Voluntary Speak Up for Schools Survey
Evansville-Vanderburgh School Corporation is encouraging all schools to participate in the annual Speak Up National Research Project, which provides participating schools, districts and non-profit organizations with a suite to online surveys and reports to collect authentic feedback from stakeholders on important education issues. Input from students, parents, teachers, administrators and community members will help the district create a vision for 21st century learning for our students. Survey results will be made available to educational leaders at the state and national level as well as your school and district.
Speak Up 2013
Last year the EVSC added 7,922 surveys to the national and state numbers for Speak Up. The 10 EVSC schools listed below were each recognized as “Speak Up Loud and Clear Schools”. This recognition was given to the top 200 schools in the nation for their participation.
- Cynthia Heights Elementary School
- Evans School
- Glenwood Leadership Academy
- Harper Elementary School
- Lodge Community School
- Oak Hill School
- Scott Elementary School
- Stockwell Elementary School
- Vogel Elementary School
- Washington Middle School
Instructions for completing the 2014 Speak Up survey
- Go to this link: www.speakup4schools.org/speakup2014
- Click on the appropriate survey (Student, Educator, Parent, Community member).
- Follow the given instructions to access the survey. Begin by entering your school zip or clicking on the drop down button and select your state, then go to the next line and type in your school name to find your school.
- Students will choose their grade level and enter the survey password: su4evsc
- Parents and Educators will NOT need the password to access the survey.
- The final day for taking the surveys will be December 19th.
- Download a PDF of this year’s questions
(Note: these are the questions, but not the live survey)
To learn more about Speak Up please visit www.tomorrow.org/speakup