How to resolve the “Can not load Gradebook” error in RDS Gradebook
1. How to Re-enable Flash Player in the Browser
Please visit the following posts for directions.
- Google Chrome – How to enable Flash Player in Google Chrome the easy way
- Apple Safari – How to turn Adobe Flash Player back on in Apple Safari 10.0
- Firefox – Adobe Flash Player is still supported. Proceed to the update section below to learn how to update Flash Player.
- Internet Explorer – How to enable Flash Player in Internet Explorer
2. How to Update Adobe Flash Player
To update Adobe Flash Player, go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and download and install the software.
PLEASE NOTE: Browsers do not all use the same Adobe Flash Player so if you switch to a different browser you may run into the same problem. Be sure to visit the website above using each browser on your computer to ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the plugin.
Flash Player Versions
- Flash Player PPAPI – Opera and Safari
- Flash Player NPAPI – Firefox
- Flash Player ActiveX – Internet Explorer
- Proprietary Flash Player – Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- Chrome and Edge receive their updates for their Flash Players through their own networks.