Updated February 15, 2014 | Published August 29, 2013
We had a request for directions on how students can share a Google Drive folder with their teacher. We also have included instructions on how to organize folders and files in Google Drive and how users can get started creating a document from within the shared folder.
- How to create a folder in Google Drive.
- How to share the folder with teacher in Google Drive.
- Editing rights are needed to allow teacher commenting and collaboration on documents.
- How to create Google Drive class content folders and share them with students.
- Links to resources related to content that can be shared in Google Drive folders.
- How to bring in a student classwork shared folder into the teacher’s Google Drive.