If you updated your Safari browser recently to the latest version 10.0, you will notice the next time you go to your RDS Gradebook that the Gradebook will not load and give you a message that says “Can not load Gradebook” in the place where the gradebook should be.
The latest version of Safari has Adobe Flash Player turned off by default. To turn it back on, you will need to go into the Safari settings to reactivate it. Here are directions on how to do just that.
For Safari 10.0 and above
- Open Safari, and choose Safari > Preferences.
3. Select Adobe Flash Player.
5. If you have websites listed in the panel already, choose On for any websites you think require Flash Player.
6. When finished, click Done.
7. For the changes to take effect, close down Safari. Choose Safari > Quit Safari. 8. Restart Safari.
Need more information?
Adobe.com has a resource on their Help page that contains more information on enabling Adobe Flash Player in the Safari web browser. To view this resource, please visit https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-safari.html.