Episode #6 – End of the School Year Classroom Technology Storage and Use (May 16, 2017)
RUNTIME: 11 minutes, 19 seconds
It’s time to start packing up the classroom for the summer and your classroom technology needs some TLC before you walk out the door! On this episode, Jerrad Gleim will share tips on how to backup up your data and how to properly store classroom technology during the summer months.
- How to easily backup data on a teacher computer.
- Are you leaving EVSC and have shared Google Drive files? If the answer is yes, be sure to watch so you can take the proper steps to help your colleagues keep shared curriculum files once your user account is deleted.
- IP Telephone Storage
- Teacher ThinkPads
- Teacher Desktop Computers
- Promethean ActivClassroom Accessories
VISIT US AT…
- Our website: https://evscicats.com
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/evscicats
- Tweet at us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EVSCICATS
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/evscicats
Clip: EVSC Bringing Learning to Life
Title: Far Away (Sting)
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music release by MK2 and available using YouTube’s Creator Studio