“Introduction to Google Drive” includes videos found on the G Suite Training website and from segments created by the EVSC ICATS. We combined these videos to allow staff to watch all the important topics related to Google Drive in one continuous showing to save time.
For a list of topics found in the video, please see bottom of post.
Link to Video: Intro to Google Drive (video)
Introduction to Google Drive
- How to login to Google Drive
- Create new documents and files
- Share files and folders
- Organize files and folders using color coding, stars, and subfolders
- Upload files to Drive
- Download files from Drive
- Convert files stored in Drive to Google Docs format
- Search for specific file types