This is the website of Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation.Our postal address is
951 Walnut Street
Evansville, IN 47708 Our server automatically recognizes the domain name and email address (when possible) of each visitor to our website.
We collect the following information:
- Domain name and email address (when possible) of visitors to our website
- Email addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board
- Email addresses of those who communicate with us via email
- Email addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas
- Aggregate information about what pages consumers access or visit
- User-specific information about what pages consumers access or visit
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or website registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, and payment information (such as credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is used as follows:
- Used to improve the content of our website
- Used to customize the content and/or layout of our website for each individual visitor
- Used to notify consumers about updates to our website
- Shared with agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations
- Used to contact consumers for marketing purposes
- Shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes
- Disclosed when legally required at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
- Disclosed to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws
- Disclosed to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website
- Provided to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or other corporate change affecting the website.
- To store visitors’ preferences
- To record session information, such as items that consumers add to shopping carts
- To record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit
- To alert a visitor to new areas that we think might be of interest when the visitor returns to our website
- To record past activity at a website in order to provide better service when a visitor returns to our website
- To ensure that a visitor is not repeatedly sent the same banner ads
- To customize website content based on a visitor’s browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us email at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
From time to time, we make our customer email list and the email addresses of those who access our website available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your email address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by writing to us at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information about new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by writing to us at the above address.
You may also receive mailings from other reputable companies. You can, however, have your name put on our do-not-share list by writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes, and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by writing to us at the above address.
We do not provide website visitors with access to information that we have collected and that we maintain about them. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information, and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the website. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us email at the above address or by writing to us at the above address.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.